Thursday, August 13, 2009

unit 1 ass. 7

Alexander Falconbridge's account of the slave trade


1. I learned a few things that i didnt know. I found out that before the European bought their slaves they examined them first. I also read that they would kill the slaves that were old of age, sick, or deformed.

2. What suprised me the most was that they put the men slaves together two by two with their wrist in handcuffs and they put iron on tiop of their legs. The women were kept in a different part of the ship.


3. Africans now days dont have to worry about being mistreated. Africans in the past were treated worse then dirt. It hurt my heart from what I read.

1 comment:

  1. I, like you, am always terribly saddened when I read about the way human beings were treated during this dark period of U.S. history.

    Some small errors (spelling, grammar, capitalization) that I can help you fix for maximum points. Please try to come up with original titles for your posts. As is 26/30 points.

    ReplyDelete